Teracom T2-B-Gawv1.4U10Y-BI is WiFi enabled ADSL2+ compliant Broadband modem with 4 LAN ports.Before getting started with the configuration, make sure it is properly connected.For reference check out our post - How to connect an ADSL Broadband Modem.
1. Open the browser and type the IP address 192.168.1.1 and hit Enter.On being prompted, enter Username : admin, Password : admin and hit Enter to login to the Modem's Configuration Interface.In the left navigation menu, click on Admin >> Reboot, then select Reboot from Factory and click on Reboot button to reset the modem to Factory default settings as shown below.
2. After Reboot is complete, log in to the modem as shown in step 1.Then, in the left navigation menu, click on Configuration >> Internet Connection. Click on edit in the PPPoE setting as shown.
3. In the ATM PVC configuration, enter proper VPI, VCI settings as obtained from your ISP.Click Next.
4. Select Connection type : LLC/SNAP.
5. In WAN IP settings, select Obtain IP address automatically if not using a static WAN IP. Enable NAT and Add default route.Click Next.
6. Now enter the Broadband Username and Password as provided by your ISP. Click Next.
7.Click on Apply to finalize settings.
This completes the Internet Configuration.
Wireless Network or WiFi Configuration
1. In the left navigation menu, click on Configuration >> Wireless Network.In the Global setting, Enable Wireless Network.In the Network Name (SSID) field, enter Your WiFi Network name (You may put any alphanumeric string here that will show up as your WiFi).
For securing the WiFi, Select Security Option : Wi-Fi Protected Access2
Encryption Protocol : TKIP
Authentication Method : PSK (Pre-Shared Key)
Then enter the desired Wi-Fi password in WPA Pass Phrase field. Finally click on Confirm button at the bottom.
2. Click on MAC Address Filter under Wireless Network.Select MAC Auth to Disabled and Apply.
3. Finally click on Admin >> Reboot in the left navigation menu and Reboot the Modem from Last to finalize settings.
Your Internet and WiFi connections are now ready to roll !